Ultimate Clinicare Microdermabrasion Facial with ‘Instant Painless Peel’
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive resurfacing exfoliating treatment that offers excellent results by improving the texture and appearance of the skin. Skin is rejuvenated by gently removing the superficial layer of dead skin cells and increase skin circulation. Lost skin cells are quickly replaced with new, healthy ones, resulting in a fresher, younger looking glow. It is one of the simplest and least disruptive skin treatments and ideal for those with sensitive skin. Perfect for sun damage, open pores, dryness and congestion: helps ease mild pigmentation, reduce pore blockage, soften fine lines and scarring. Strip away dead skin and impurities while simultaneously stimulating collagen and elastin production to target fine lines and wrinkles.
Clinicare Cosmeceutical products are used throughout; treatment includes:
1. thorough skin cleanse (steamer if appropriate/desired)
2. tone with a very high concentration of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and plump skin
3. A crystal-free diamond tipped wand is then used to exfoliate the skin.
4. gentle yet highly effective new generation enzyme ‘painless peel’ to remove dead skin cells for clean, clear, soft & smooth skin. Further tone
5. AHA & EGF skin booster containing a mixture of different AHAs, vitamins, minerals powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals and epidermal growth factors (EGF) to boost skin cell regeneration (unsuitable for rosacea clients). Further tone
6. mini hand and arm massage after face mask application. soothing, regenerating and moisturising facial biodegradable cotton sheet mask which contains a high concentration of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and plump the skin plus added ingredients depending upon which mask:
Pure mask – Niacinamide (Treats uneven skin tone & mitigates acne & the red marks it leaves behind); Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Works as a powerful antioxidant, with both anti-acne & anti-ageing capabilities); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration)
Glow mask – Arbutin (for unven skin tone and anti-pigmentation effect; Morus Alba Bark Extract (Anti pigmentation); Argireline / Hexapeptide-8 (Lifting, tightening & anti-wrinkle effect – provides a botox like effect); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration).
Refresh mask – Argireline / Hexapeptide-8 (Lifting, tightening & anti-wrinkle effect); DMAE (Strong anti-wrinkle properties); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration); Synthetic Snake Neuro Peptide (Synthetic snake venom, that mimics Botox via muscular relaxation)
- Clinicare Cosmeceutical lightweight lip & eye renewal cream to hydrate, increase elasticity, help with signs of ageing and protect against environmental damage
- SPF if daytime to protect against harmful UVA & UVB rays (tinted or non-tinted available) with added botanical extracts to nourish & moisturise skin
Multiple treatments are recommended to maximise effectiveness Results may vary from person to person.
After treatment: Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive procedure but some people may have slightly sensitive skin afterwards, so it is advisable to avoid things that may irritate it:
- Avoid touching, scratching or picking the skin for 24 hours (wash hands first before touching face)
- Wash face gently using gentle acid-free cleanser
- Avoid excess heat (heavy exercise, sauna, steam room) and chlorine for at least 24 hours
- Avoid sun tanning and creams. Wear sunscreen outside.
- Retin A/retinol, exfoliating products and products with alcohol in should be avoided for 72 hours before and after treatment
- Keep hydrated your skin moisturised
- If required, cool your skin with cold water or a cold compress
- Allow 3-5 days to elapse before doing any further treatments on the affected area e.g. waxing. It is advisable to resume gently exfoliating skin (e.g. enzyme exfoliator) approx. 5-7 days after treatment
To make a booking, please contact us below.