Luxury Diamond Microdermabrasion using Elemis products
Includes everything as per standard luxury Elemis facial with the addition of microdermabrasion to exfoliate.
A non-invasive resurfacing exfoliating treatment that offers excellent results by improving the texture and appearance of the skin. Skin is rejuvenated by gently removing the superficial layer of dead skin cells and increase skin circulation. Lost skin cells are quickly replaced with new, healthy ones, resulting in a fresher, younger looking glow. It is one of the simplest and least disruptive skin treatments and ideal for those with sensitive skin. Perfect for sun damage, open pores, dryness and congestion: helps ease mild pigmentation, reduce pore blockage, soften fine lines and scarring. Strip away dead skin and impurities while simultaneously stimulating collagen and elastin production to target fine lines and wrinkles.
The face is cleansed to prep the skin. A crystal-free diamond tipped wand is then used to exfoliate the skin. The face is then cleansed again, and a moisturiser applied.
For luxury Diamond Microdermabrasion Elemis products are used and the price includes a mini face massage and Elemis face mask suited to individual’s skin type.
Multiple treatments are recommended to maximise effectiveness Results may vary from person to person.
After treatment: Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive procedure but some people may have sensitive skin afterwards, so it is advisable to avoid things that may irritate it.
- Avoid touching, scratching or picking the skin for 24 hours (wash hands first before touching face)
- Wash face gently using gentle acid-free cleanser
- Avoid retin A and exfoliation products for 72 hours before and after treatment
- Avoid excess heat (heavy exercise, sauna, steam room) and chlorine for at least 24 hours
- Avoid sun tanning and creams. Wear sunscreen outside.
- Retin a, exfoliating products and products with alcohol in should be avoid for 72 hours
- Keep hydrated your skin moisturised
- If required, cool your skin with cold water or a cold compress
To make a booking, please contact us below.