Hydra-dermabrasion Facial using Clinicare products
Like a wet version of microdermabrasion using AHA/BHA based solutions for added cleansing and exfoliation.
Clinicare pro cosmeceutical products (‘where science meets skincare’) are used (aside from AHA/BHA solutions) for this facial and contain optimal concentrations of ingredients. Small molecular weight active ingredients work from within the skin as opposed to sitting on the surface.
A hydra-dermabrasion machine uses a sterile saline solution at supersonic speed to cleanse and gently exfoliates the skin using AHA/BHA solution. As the process removes built up debris and dead skin cells, it also helps to unclog pores. After a skin treatment, your skin is deeply hydrated, soft with even tones. The process results in open skin channels allowing immediate intake of nutritional solutions. Addition of Clinicare products to suit individual client’s skin concerns will be used.
Hydra-dermabrasion can help correct many skin conditions, including mature aging skin as it helps to build collagen, hydrate and smooth the skin thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For oily or acne prone skin, it can exfoliate the dead layer, helping to control oil and extract blackheads and whiteheads. For rosacea, it can gently exfoliate without irritating. The exfoliation hydra-dermabrasion provides can help reduce appearance of melasma and hyperpigmentation by exfoliating the skin and turning over skin cells quickly to lighten the appearance of pigmentation with the addition of specific Clinicare products.
Can be used as a single treatment although a course of 3-6 treatments is recommended for optimum results
Clinicare Cosmeceutical products are used throughout (excluding hydradermabrasion solution); treatment includes:
1. thorough skin cleanse
2. gentle yet highly effective new generation enzyme ‘painless peel’ to remove dead skin cells for clean, clear, soft & smooth skin. steamer if appropriate/desired
3. tone with a very high concentration of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and plump skin
4. hydradermabrasion treatment
5. a mini hand and arm massage after face mask application. soothing, regenerating and moisturising facial biodegradable cotton sheet mask which contains a high concentration of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and plump the skin plus added ingredients depending upon which mask:
Pure mask – Niacinamide (Treats uneven skin tone & mitigates acne & the red marks it leaves behind); Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Works as a powerful antioxidant, with both anti-acne & anti-ageing capabilities); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration)
Glow mask – Arbutin (for unven skin tone and anti-pigmentation effect; Morus Alba Bark Extract (Anti pigmentation); Argireline / Hexapeptide-8 (Lifting, tightening & anti-wrinkle effect – provides a botox like effect); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration).
Refresh mask – Argireline / Hexapeptide-8 (Lifting, tightening & anti-wrinkle effect); DMAE (Strong anti-wrinkle properties); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration); Synthetic Snake Neuro Peptide (Synthetic snake venom, that mimics Botox via muscular relaxation)
- Clinicare Cosmeceutical lightweight lip & eye renewal cream to hydrate, increase elasticity, help with signs of ageing and protect against environmental damage
- SPF if daytime to protect against harmful UVA & UVB rays (tinted or non-tinted available) with added botanical extracts to nourish & moisturise skin
Dermalux LED Light Therapy add on would be an excellent addition to this treatment
To make a booking, please contact us below.