Clinicare Carboxytherapy Facial
CliniCare Carboxytherapy non-invasive facial uses new technology clinically proven to work. It is a no-downtime treatment, during which, carbon dioxide is infused into the skin to increase the flow of oxygen and so improve the skin’s appearance and elasticity. No downtime, skin rejuvenating, anti-ageing, tightening & brightening treatment suitable for all skin types except areas with eczema or dermatitis. Can help reduce appearance of acne scars, fine lines & wrinkles.
What is the principle of CLINICCARE carboxytherapy treatment?
By infusing carbon dioxide into the skin, an acidic environment develops. This signals our organism to secure oxygen to the tissue in the treated region and accumulate natural growth factors (vascular endothelial growth factors). Within several days after the treatment there is an increased natural distribution of oxygen in the places of application, a completely new microcirculation is created, lymphoid drainage is increased and in this way skin regeneration is achieved in a natural way. Carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring gas in the body and as such it cannot cause any allergic or other unwanted reactions.
Clinicare Cosmeceutical products are used throughout; treatment includes:
– thorough skin cleanse
– gentle yet highly effective new generation enzyme peel to remove dead skin cells for clean, clear, soft & smooth skin
– a mini hand and arm massage after face mask application. Carboxytherapy gel & activator face mask work together to infuse the skin with carbon dioxide gas to increase circulation & stimulate collagen production.
– retinol day cream containing slow release encapsulated retinol for low sensitivity; based on advanced peptide technology this powerful anti-ageing cream is perfect for combatting and helping to prevent the signs of ageing, smoothing skin and restoring radiance.
– Clinicare Cosmeceutical lightweight lip & eye renewal cream to hydrate, increase elasticity, help with signs of ageing and protect against environmental damage
– SPF if daytime to protect against harmful UVA & UVB rays (tinted or non-tinted available) with added botanical extracts to nourish & moisturise skin
A series of 4 to 8 treatments are recommended for optimal results. Treatments can be conducted once every 7 to 14 days. For enhancement of results carboxy facial can be combined with radio frequency (to help tighten & lift skin) or microneedling treatments (to help induce more collagen & elastin) once skin has fully healed (approx. 1 week).
N.B During the treatment you may feel a slight tingling or even heat reaction and the treated area can become mildly red due to a sudden deposit of oxygen. This reaction is typical and to be expected to some degree. Within 5 minutes post treatment, the carbon dioxide applied to the skin is completely replaced by oxygen. You may go back to your usual activities after treatment and no recovery period is required.
To make a booking, please contact us below.