Advanced Specialist Clinicare Facials
3 targeted ranges for specific skin concerns:
– Glow – brightening, targets hyperpigmentation & dull looking skin
– Pure – complexion-clearing soothes & relieves irritated complexions, targets hyperactive sebaceous glands, rehydrates & rejuvenates
– Refresh – anti-ageing & hydrating
Clinicare Cosmeceutical products are used throughout; treatment includes:
- 1. thorough skin cleanse
- 2. gentle yet highly effective new generation enzyme ‘painless peel’ to remove dead skin cells for clean, clear, soft & smooth skin. steamer if appropriate/desired
- 3. tone with a very high concentration of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and plump skin
- 4. AHA & EGF skin booster containing a mixture of different AHAs, vitamins, minerals powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals and epidermal growth factors (EGF) to boost skin cell regeneration (unsuitable for rosacea clients)
- a mini hand and arm massage after face mask application. soothing, regenerating and moisturising facial biodegradable cotton sheet mask which contains a high concentration of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and plump the skin plus added ingredients depending upon which mask:
Pure mask – Niacinamide (Treats uneven skin tone & mitigates acne & the red marks it leaves behind); Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Works as a powerful antioxidant, with both anti-acne & anti-ageing capabilities); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration)
Glow mask – Arbutin (for unven skin tone and anti-pigmentation effect; Morus Alba Bark Extract (Anti pigmentation); Argireline / Hexapeptide-8 (Lifting, tightening & anti-wrinkle effect – provides a botox like effect); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration).
Alternatively, a 2in1 Vitamin C Gel Mask may be used in place of a sheet mask to stimulate the synthesis of collages and minimise fine lines and wrinkles. The mask is rich in antioxidants to fight free radicals caused by sun damage and help improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and brown spots for a more even tone (particularly good for smokers as well as sun damaged skin). If vit c gel mask is used, treatment will follow with a retinol day cream containing slow release encapsulated retinol for low sensitivity; based on advanced peptide technology this powerful anti-ageing cream is perfect for combatting and helping to prevent the signs of ageing, smoothing skin and restoring radiance.
Refresh mask – Argireline / Hexapeptide-8 (Lifting, tightening & anti-wrinkle effect); DMAE (Strong anti-wrinkle properties); sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Encourages tissue regeneration); Synthetic Snake Neuro Peptide (Synthetic snake venom, that mimics Botox via muscular relaxation)
- Clinicare Cosmeceutical lightweight lip & eye renewal cream to hydrate, increase elasticity, help with signs of ageing and protect against environmental damage
- SPF if daytime to protect against harmful UVA & UVB rays (tinted or non-tinted available) with added botanical extracts to nourish & moisturise skin
To make a booking, please contact us below.